Football is a team sport that teaches children the importance of team work and better social skills. It is also a fun way to improve your child’s fitness levels while developing new friendships.
Some of the things that football at Balga SC will do for your child:
- Provide them with a FUN activity outdoors
- Allow them to meet new friends
- Teach them better social skills
- Teach them discipline
- Teach them about teamwork
- Make them feel part of a community
- Improve their fitness levels
This year we’re upping the ante and revolutionasing Junior football in Western Australia with Fee Free Football for Juniors.
Come and see us at Princess RD Reserve, Balga on Sunday February 4 and 11 between 10am and 1pm and be part of the future of Junior sports.
Balga SC is a club for the whole family.