This page describes the self registration process available to all football players in Western Australia. This process streamlines the steps required in order to join Balga Soccer Club.
Complete the Pre Registration:
Go HERE to start the registration process.
- Step 1: Complete the Balga SC registration form.
- Step 2: The form will redirect you to the Play Football website to complete the Football West registration form.
Football West Registration
The Balga SC registration form will redirect you to Play Football website.
- Click on Get Started. You’ll then need to either Sign In or click on Continue to create a new account.
- Once logged in, select “Make a Registration” or “Register Now”
- Update contact details if necessary.
- On the next screen, enter the club name (Balga Soccer Club).
- If you get a message saying there are no packages then click OK and check the club name.
- Select the Registration role as: “Player”.
- If this is the first time you have registered to play football in Australia you will need to confirm whether you played in another country.
- Select the correct Registration Package that applies for your registration.
- Click the “Add” button.
- Click the Next button at the bottom of the screen.
- Read and acknowledge the Terms and Conditions then click Next.
- Click on “Pay Now” to pay online with a credit card (VISA or MasterCard), or select “Manual Payment at Club” if you wish to pay at the Club directly.
- Please note that a payment must be made before a registration can be accepted.
- Answer the questions on the final page and click the “Save All Answers” button.
Your registration has now been submitted. You will need to make sure that you have paid your fees and completed any necessary ID checks. All new junior players are required to provide a copy proof of age.
Where do I go if I need help with my registration?
If you have any trouble with your registration you can use the following resources to help you.
- Visit the FAQ’s page on the MyFootballClub website.
- View the Player Registration guides and videos which are on the Resources page of the MyFootballClub website.
- Call FFA Support Centre (02) 8020 4199 if you are having problems with your password to login.
- Ask for assistance at any training session from the volunteers in the club rooms.