With the regular footballing season finishing a few weeks ago we know you’re itching to get back into it and start kicking the ball around again. So are we.
We will be running free soccer clinics for all Juniors and Seniors every Thursday evening. The best thing is, you don’t have to be a Balga SC player, anyone can join in. So bring your friends along for some free footballing fun.
Football is a team sport that teaches children the importance of team work and better social skills. It is also a fun way to improve your child’s fitness levels while developing new friendships.
Some of the things that football at Balga SC will do for your child:
- Provide them with a FUN activity outdoors
- Allow them to meet new friends
- Teach them better social skills
- Teach them discipline
- Teach them about teamwork
- Make them feel part of a community
- Improve their fitness levels
Come and see us at Princess RD Reserve, Balga every Thursday from 5.30pm for Juniors and 6.15pm for adults and join the fun.